Saturday, December 15

Precious time alone

AD has taken the boys to "climb to the top of the mountain", so I have some time to myself today.

What to do?

The house is a disaster, packages strewn about from the Inventor's birthday, floor needs vacuuming, kitchen needs cleaning, laundry needs to be done, and the Painter suggested that I go to the grocery store while they are hiking, because we are all out of juice boxes (not out of juice, mind you, or milk, or water, but those juice boxes are a critical part of the Painter's kindergarten routine). And AD just asked me to check if we have any film for our old 35 mm cameras, and to see if they work, since I've been wanting to take some photographs to celebrate my gravid state.

Or, I could have a shower, or -imagine- even a bath.

Or, I could catch up on blog reading, and respond to your comments.

Or, I could dig out the Christmas decorations, now that Hanukkah is over, and do something that I do love - decorating.

But the sun on the porch is beckoning me just now, so I think, for a while, I will just go sit.

2 comments:

Shelli said...

My absolute favorite thing to do is just sit alone doing nothing on our front porch when the weather is nice.

Shawn said...

I hope you just relax and enjoy that special time ... I know I would! Enjoy that baby!