Thursday, March 20

Today's Small Celebrations

The Composer had a nice long nap.

The Inventor had a nap for the first time in a week.

The Painter has taken an interest in folding and creatively folded all of his own laundry. (Should really include some pictures here, but let's just say, each item was folded in a different way from the others.)

Our two boy-cats made it safely to grandma & grandpa's house, on their way to our new home.

I packed a box today. Many left, but I'll take them box by box.

Dinner with friends to thank them for their role in the Composer's arrival.

Check-up today. I am apparently healthy and back to my pre-pregnancy weight! A side benefit of feeding baby all hours of the day and night.

6 comments:

Mika said...

That sounds like a GREAT day!

Anonymous said...

Progress comes on its clock.

Shelli said...

I lost my pregnancy weight quickly, but then I gained ten pounds so easily after I finished breastfeeding! :-(

I'm glad you had such a good day.

bella said...

Wow.
what a day.
It sounds wonderful.

jena strong said...

Yahoo.

jena strong said...

P.S. love the rainbow!